Saturday 31 December 2011

Good bye 2011

2011 gave me a lot . I gained many things in last one year , at the same time I lost many battles of my life. I think those lost one were the prerequisite for being ready for the big battles, I am going to face in 2012. The year 2011 put a spark in me that I got a sea of potential inside me and I can achieve whatever I want from my life. It gave me big amount of confidence to face the life and follow the heart. It boosted me to believe in myself. I am happy today that I can win despite I lost many . In fact this doesn't matter what u have in u but what matters is what u want .
                                                 Today I am back with the this faith that I really can achieve what I want despite all odds of my life. Last whole year I was in dilemma whether I will lose or win. But this sayings are right.." The man wins who thinks he can", "U don't loose until u loose."  After a long counselling I was not ready to believe in myself that I'm going to win. But today I don't have fear of loosing because I am not thinking of it. I am focused to win and I am sure that year 2012 will fulfill all my unfulfilled desires.
                                                 So, I am welcoming the new year 2012 with great hopes and expectations and saying the year 2011 adieu. Do U ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

;